Add a cool mechanical watch to your collection when you opt for one of these unique timepieces. They look great and keep time in a classic way. Discover them in the blog.
Do you like traditional watches? Then you’ll want to check out the coolest mechanical watches you can buy in 2022. These finely crafted timepieces combine a one-of-a-kind design with a traditional automatic movement. From an Earth-inspired watch to one just 1.75mm thick, these are the originals.
Related: These Smartwatches Easily Replace Your Luxury Mechanical Watch
One of our favorite watch designs in 2022 is the STAPLE x Fossil collection. The watches in this collection look like excavated rocks and even have a small sundial. They will undoubtedly start conversations.
Then, if you are an art collector, only the Hampton 10641 from Baume & Mercier will do. Inspired by the work of Pierre Soulage, it adds a subtle artistic touch to your wrist.
Make a splash with your look when you add one of these unique mechanical watches to your wardrobe.
1. The STAPLE x Fossil Collection exclusive watch series has a cool retro-futuristic look with its mid-century details and 3-dimensional sundial.
There is nothing more unique than the STAPLE x Fossil Collection Exclusive Watch Series. Its earth-inspired details and colors give it the look of an archaeological find, while silicone cases and straps keep it durable.
Get it for $280 from the official site.
2. The Range Day Collection military-inspired luxury watch is inspired by the M4 carbine rifle, creating nostalgia for life in the armed forces.
Have you or someone you love served in the US military? Commemorate the call to duty with the Military-inspired luxury watch from the Range Day collection. The design of this automatic watch resembles the M4 carbine rifle, which is used by US law enforcement and the military.
Get it for $695 from the official site.
3. The Baume & Mercier Hampton 10641 men’s watch is a miniaturization of one of Pierre Soulages’ large-scale modern art paintings.
Wear a work of art on your wrist with the Baume & Mercier Hampton 10641 men’s watch. It is a small version of one of the larger scale works of the modern artist. With its automatic movement, it’s one of the coolest mechanical watches you can buy in 2022.
Get it for $5,850 from the official site.
4. The Mr Porter Ressence mechanical watch collection is available in many beautiful colors, sizes and designs, complementing your style.
Get the look you want with the Mr Porter Ressence Mechanical Watch Collection. Interestingly, each watch in the collection has 35.7ml of oil in its face. This allows you to read the time from any angle.
Get it starting at $15,000 from the official website.
5. The limited edition NOMOS Autobahn Director’s Cut watch series is travel-inspired and features beautiful color contrasts for a stylish look.
Wear a world-class mechanical watch on your wrist with the Limited Edition NOMOS Autobahn Director’s Cut Watch Series. Consisting of the A3, A7 and A9 watches, the collection features extra-thick superluminova blocks for a stunning nighttime look.
Get it for around $3,891 from the official site.
6. The hyper-modern Ressence Type 8 watch offers simple sophistication with a streamlined shape, curved glass and blue superluminova.
Sometimes you don’t need all kinds of bells and whistles to make a statement. And with the Ultra modern watch Ressence Type 8, you will be impressed by the simplicity. At the same time, it’s lightweight and comfortable to wear, making it one of the coolest mechanical watches you can buy in 2022.
This watch is priced around $13,154. Visit the official website to find a retailer.
7. The Richard Mille RM UP-01 Ferrari ultra-thin self-winding watch is a marvel of horological engineering. It’s incredibly thin at just 1.75mm thick.
You’ve probably never seen a watch as slim as the Richard Mille RM UP-01 Ferrari ultra-thin self-winding watch. At 1.75mm thick, it’s surprisingly sleek. Even better, you can choose between a wind-up function or a manual setting.
This watch is priced at $1,800,000. Visit the official website to find stores.
8. The ALCADUS DROMO and OPUS v2 watch collection is inspired by 1950s divers and survives water depths of up to 200 meters.
Want a mechanical watch that can withstand water sports and everyday life? Opt for the ALCADUS DROMO and OPUS v2 watch collection. It combines functionality and beauty for a useful watch everywhere.
Get it for $357 from the official site. It is currently out of stock but is expected to ship in December 2022.
9. The Langdon Yorkville automatic men’s wristwatch offers a sleek and sporty design with premium components handpicked by Langdon.
One of the coolest mechanical watches you can buy in 2022 gives you a sporty design at a great price. It’s the Langdon Yorkville Men’s Automatic Wristwatch. Featuring geometric lines, this watch looks as good in the boardroom as it does on the golf course. With 100M water resistance, this is one of the coolest mechanical watches you can buy in 2022.
Get it for $129 from the official site.
10. The Timex Waterbury Dive Automatic watch is packed with nautical features. It looks classy and offers water resistance up to 100M.
Inspired by dive watches from the 1950s, the Timex Waterbury Dive Automatic watch features large hands and hour markers. It is specially designed with 100M water resistance. You can let it wind itself or wind it manually via the crown.
Get it for $279 from the official site.
With mechanical watches like these on your wrist, you’ll add artistic flair and classic elegance to any outfit. Which of these watches did you like the most? Tell us in the comments section.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜